Building an energy-efficient house today will save you thousands of euro over the course of
your home-owning life.
And, with WarmBuild’s NUDURA I.C.F., investing in a high quality energy-efficient home doesn’t have to be expensive. In fact, the cost of building a WarmBuild house compares well to traditional methods. Yet the long term savings are substantial.
Why not contact us to see a NUDURA I.C.F. home in your area?
Value for Money
- Make big savings on your heating bills every year
- Save thousands of €€€€ over the course of your mortgage
- Overall, the cost of a WarmBuild home compares well to traditional methods
- Cost-effective method for building complex design features such as: basements, large window openings & curved walls
Durable & Safe
- Concrete core offers excellent durability and strength
- Resilient to Irish weather, incl: driving rain, wind and hard frost
- In-built fire resistance
- Reduced risk of condensation, mould growth & mildew, for excellent air quality
- Structure will not warp or rot
- Better heat retention means less CO2 emissions (reduce your carbon footprint)
- Reduced demand for fossil fuels
- Can achieve a build to Passive House Standard
- All our NUDURA I.C.F. installers are fully trained and certified
- Consistently high quality workmanship is assured – Read more… click through to Training